The Health IT Regulatory Program Manager is responsible for Responsible
for maintaining regulatory technical documentation and registrations.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment
Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in
accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific
responsibilities of this role include:
- Tracks Health IT laws and regulations that might affect the
organization's policies, strategy and product directions
- Determine product roadmaps and work with teams to ensure
that product features comply with regulatory needs.
- Develop and manage regulatory testing for all relevant
- Serve as internal consultant on relevant regulations and
guideline, current Health IT regulatory environment, regulatory precedents and
- Designs and implements Health IT related programs, policies,
and practices to ensure that all departments are in compliance with federal,
state, and local regulatory requirements.
- Act as primary contact with relevant regulatory authorities
- Prepares compliance reports to present to management.
- Responsible for developing and managing Customer
communications as it relates to Nextech’s regulatory programs
- Bachelor's degree in a related area
- 7+ years of experience in the Health IT regulatory
- Familiar with a variety of current regulatory programs, concepts,
practices, and procedures.
- Deep understanding of Health Care IT with 10+ years in a
variety of functions – e.g. product management, consulting, implementation,
- Able to work closely with product development and services
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts
management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied
or otherwise. It does not alter the "at will" employment
relationship between the company and the employee.