Tampa, FL, United States
Date published: 16-May-2018
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for conducting implementation activity, software installation/upgrades, super user and end user training, go-live support, and post go-live optimization process for physicians, and all clinical and non-clinical staff. Responsibilities include issue investigation, problem resolution, assigned products optimization, training clients and internal staff, and promotion of training sessions. The primary focus of this role is the implementation and ongoing training associated with all aspects of our products for both new customers and existing customers adding on additional products.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
· Primary responsibility is implementation of assigned products (PM and/or EMR implementation)
· Actively participate in training clients, working with implementation teams, practice assessment, workflow analysis, application and interface/data exchange testing, go-live preparations and support, and problem resolution
· Acts as a liaison to the lead, support team and vendor (staff) in order to ensure that issues brought up during training, implementation and post go-live optimizations are researched and resolved in a timely fashion.
· Conduct and manage special projects as assigned
· Schedule and instructs clinical and non-clinical staff on the appropriate use of software applications for their role
· The role will also cover education on other applications, as necessary
· Teach staff in both individual and group settings while employing a variety of teaching strategies in order to maximize effectiveness
· Job duties to be carried out from the office and also from customer site
· Bachelor's degree preferably in education/healthcare related field, or a computer science/information technology/informatics related field with 4-5 years of experience in healthcare
· Strong customer relation skills with the ability to establish and build client rapport
· Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
· Must be willing to travel up to 25%
· Knowledge of MS Office
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent time management and communication skills
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the "at will" employment relationship between the company and the employee.