Nextech is looking for highly motivated interns to join our Marketing and Business Development departments. Our internship program offers 20 hours per week of direct exposure in a fast-paced team environment.
Upon completion of our program our interns will have gained experiences:
- Interacting with customers, doctors & practices
- Reviewing and evaluating customer data integrity
- Handling client-facing concerns
- Working with marketing data, customer service, business development, lead generation and sales
- Assisting with our Shared Care initiative by ensuring practice data integrity and activating service
- Supporting data analytics by segmenting lists, breaking down new campaigns, staying up with the competition and identifying trends
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program
- Self-starter with an exceptional level of empowerment and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven/demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, handle multiple demands and changing priorities and exhibit results with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem solving skills, detail oriented along with superb time management skills in a high paced environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Nextech seeks to obtain information on applicants who are considered final candidates for all intern positions as part of the recruitment process with the goal of making informed decisions. Internship offers are conditioned on the successful completion of a drug test in accordance to the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the provisions of Company policy.
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.