We are passionate software developers who want to bring Healthcare Software into the 21st century. We are Agile, both SCRUM and Kanban. We are independent. We are tinkerers. We are thought provoking.
We are looking for you to join our team as a Product Designer (User Experience) and be part of the best Technology Company in Tampa Bay. (Tampa Bay Tech award recipient for best Technology Company 2017).
- Lead design projects and set the vision for the user experience across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Listen and let users guide their experience. Travel to talk with the practices that use our software to gain insight into how our application can thrive.
- Work with cross-functional SCRUM teams. Partner closely with your squads, and work with them to come up with solutions that make all of our Healthcare experiences better.
- Be an owner. Take full ownership your work. Be responsible for every last detail of your work, every step of the way.
- Work quickly to produce multiple concepts and prototypes. Bring your experience to bear to know when it is time for pixel-perfection and when low-fi will do.
- Embrace best practices and leverage them every day
- 3+ years of related experience designing at healthcare-focused tech companies. If you’ve done the same for mobile, even better.
- Amazing design chops and an understanding of what it takes to create a better healthcare experience.
- A desire to constantly improve yourself, your designs, and your software.
- The drive to constantly be sketching concepts, tweaking flows or polishing the designs that represent your big thoughts.
- Impressive communication skills that you leverage to help us set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- Experience in mentoring others in their work.
- A people-focused design mentality matched with the ability to extract opinions through user feedback, hands-on user research, user interviews, and other tools.
- An online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us
- An appreciation for open and constructive dialog with your fellow team members
- A brief explanation, in your application, of why you belong in this role while giving us some highlights around your portfolio.
- A startup atmosphere with low hierarchies
- Team spaces, which include enough space for your ideas, as well as space for you, your equipment, and your team
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in Tampa
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
- Work in an office with breath-taking views of Tampa Bay
- Choice of 3 Medical Plans
- Company HSA Funding up to $1200/year
- Choice of 2 Dental Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- 15 days PTO to start
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Floating Holiday
- Volunteer Time Off
- Highly Competitive Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Code / Work Environment
- Healthy Snacks Provided
- Company Sponsored Events
- 401K Employer Match - Roth option available
- 100% company paid life insurance
- 100% company paid short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Supplemental/ancillary insurance
- Corporate Discounts on retail, travel, entertainment and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave for Mothers or Fathers
- Employee Recognition Program
- Treadmill Desks
- Employee Referral Bonus
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the "at will" employment relationship between the company and the employee.