We are passionate software developers who want to bring Healthcare Software into the 21st century. We are Agile, both SCRUM and Kanban. We are independent. We are tinkerers. We are thought provoking.
And we are looking for you to join our team as a Scrum Master (AKA Agile Owner).
- A startup atmosphere with low hierarchies
- Team spaces, which include enough space for your ideas, as well as space for you, your equipment, and your team
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in Tampa
- Free drinks and other amenities
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
- Work in an office with breath-taking views of Tampa Bay
- A competitive salary and a matching 401 (k)
- Guide the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team
- Coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently Scrum
- Experience with methodologies outside of Scrum (e.g., Crystal, Kanban, XP, FDD, etc.)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, and continual improvement
- An understanding of how to make retrospectives fun
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Hands-on experience with JIRA
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the "at will" employment relationship between the company and the employee.