Senior Director Product Marketing
This Senior Director of Product Marketing plays a key role in the planning and execution of the Go-to-market strategy for the Nextech product portfolio and partner solutions to compete effectively in the market we serve. The Senior Director of Product Marketing will coordinate and lead GTM efforts across the Nextech organization, including Product Owners, Marketing, Sales and Services.
- Development of pricing, packaging, messaging and positioning of each product set in preparation for each Go-To-Market events
- Work with Product Owners and key stakeholders to develop robust and competitive pricing, messaging and positioning ahead of all Go-To-Markets (GTM)
- Identify industry trends and competitive dynamics to inform pricing, messaging and positioning
- Lead Go-To-Market efforts across the organization
- Work with marketing and sales to ensure pricing, messaging and positioning robustness prior to each GTM events, including training and internal messaging
- Coordinate operational readiness with finance and services to ensure GTM’s successfully hit market deadlines
- Champion of Customer and Internal channels – customer research and intimacy
- Lead and champion Community Portal including continuous improvements and engagement with Customers through the CP (PO’s must still own their respective areas, but the PMM ensures that any cross-product initiatives is planned and executed accordingly).
- Voice of Sales, Marketing and Services – establishing and maintaining channel to/from these organizations to get inputs on the roadmap and gaining insights into emerging issues and opportunities that may influence product roadmaps
- Competitor insights
- Develop and maintain competitive framework that enables PO’s to compare and contrast products at the theme levels
- Coordinate pricing, messaging and packaging decisions with Executive Leadership Team.
- A startup atmosphere with minimal hierarchies
- Opportunity to contribute to the advancement in delivery of health care
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in Tampa
- Free drinks and other amenities
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
- Work in an office with breath-taking views of Tampa Bay
- A competitive salary and a matching 401 (k)
- 5+ year’s experience in Health IT and deep understanding of the ambulatory market
- 5+ year’s experience in a similar product marketing or product management function
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile software development
- Undergraduate degree
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the "at will" employment relationship between the company and the employee.