Tampa, FL, United States
Date published: 29-Sep-2017
Share with: Facebook
Nextech is looking for highly motivated interns to join our team this summer. Our internship program offers 20 hours per week of direct exposure in a fast-paced team environment. Our interns will finish a 10-12 week program having gained broad experiences within the educational software industry related to their area of placement.
Areas of Placement:
Internship opportunities are available within the areas of:
- Product Management
- Business/Executive MBA
- Product Support
- Sales/Business Development
- Implementation/Professional Services
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program
- Strong to excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven/demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, handle multiple demands and changing priorities and exhibit results with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem solving skills, detail oriented along with superb time management skills in a high paced environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Nextech seeks to obtain information on applicants who are considered final candidates for all intern positions as part of the recruitment process with the goal of making informed decisions. Internship offers are conditioned on the successful completion of a drug test in accordance to the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the provisions of Company policy.
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.