The Systems Integration Analyst (HL-7) is responsible for configuring new and maintaining existing application integrations. The position will work closely with the implementation and support teams to create integrations using different communication methods and messaging standards including, but not limited to HL7 and XML. This position will also be required to create and maintain documentation as it pertains to each integration.
- Ability to quickly learn new software, new systems, adapt to change and communicate effectively
- Experience in following and improving implementation and project management methodologies
- Knowledgeable of healthcare interface standards, especially HL7
- 1+ year experience using SQL
- 1+ year experience using HL7
- 1+ year experience using a customer based ticketing system and/or project management software
- Excellent time management skills, organizing and prioritizing workload, in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to create and maintain documentation related to support processes and procedures
- Ability to interact with customers and vendors in an effective manner to build and support integrations
- Ability to interact with customers and staff to quickly resolve technical problems
Bachelors degree required
Must have 2 years of HL7 experience working at a high capacity with proven results
At least 1 year of SQL experience
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the "at will" employment relationship between the company and the employee.